Victory Get Fit Club just got Hotter. It’s time to ditch the cold weather and join us for Hot Yoga.
Hot Yoga is designed to provide a challenging, invigorating, rejuvenating and effective yoga experience. In this 60-minute yoga class, every muscle, joint, ligament and tendon and organ in the body will receive benefit. Whether you are looking for a great workout to reduce stress or to alleviate symptoms of long term or new injuries, this is the yoga class for you. The room is heated so be prepared to sweat, stretch, laugh and do more for your health and general well-being than you ever imagined possible.
Benefits of Hot Yoga:
• Opens pores to help you detox.
• Elevates the heart rate, compresses your inner organs and glands to help your raise your metabolism.
• Develops strength and balance.
• Increases flexibility, tones your body and helps to eliminate cellulite.
• Relieves stress and improves mental clarity.
• Helps you sleep better.
• Deepens your breathing and exercises the lungs.
• Helps to heals old injuries and reduces conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, asthma, arthritis and obesity.
How many calories can I burn?
You can expect to burn 400-1000 calories in each class.
How can I prepare?
• Eat a light snack an hour or two before class.
• Hydrate by drinking water starting the 24 hours before class.
• Bring a towel along with a water bottle to each class.
What if I’ve never tried yoga before?
We all have to start somewhere. You’re not increasing your flexibility on your couch so come prepared to sweat with your fellow sisters and have fun!
Hot Yoga Founder Membership (15 newembers only at this rate)-http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studio=VictoryGetFitClub&stype=40&prodid=122
Current Hot Yoga Schedule:
6pm Mondays and Wednesdays
Add $10 to your Hot Yoga membership to include Zumba, Abs-Back-Core, and soon to come Kickboxing-http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studio=VictoryGetFitClub&stype=40&prodid=111
Send Us a Private Email